Wednesday, November 10, 2010

me < currently >

it been a long time that i've leave my blog .. actually i just dont have any idea to write.. 
after going back to Miri.. everything tend to be different.. i woke up everyday saw my mom beside me.. i can have as many as food i want for FREE ! haha .. this is LIFE .. a few weeks ago, my boyfie, Mohd Faizal a.k.a Jajal came to Miri for work and we spent time together.. Seriously, i was so happy.. He is one of the person who can make my life meaningful other than my family and my friend.. I love you so much b.. We did everything together.. Watch movies, shopping, eating and loitering at the beach.. >.< .. Well that is our hobby.. Thanks a lot b .. Will never forget you.. Next, my result for 1st semester was out on 2 nov.. I got 2.92 .. Quite disappointing actually .. But i've try my best right? Alhamdullillah .. Will do much more better next semester .. So, that all for now.. Can't wait to start 2nd semester and meet my friend at Lendu ! Salam~ ^

No comments:

Post a Comment